Today while I was on Gmail, I glanced over to my handy dandy gchat toolbar. It's always a nice glimpse into the lives of friends, acquaintances and possible-future-landlords. Yet today Gmail provided a quiet moment of introspection with a glimpse into my own life. Previously my top slots of gchat were occupied by male friends (a good indication of where most of my gchatting efforts are focused. That's right--I may not do online dating, but I most assuredly utilize the virtual world). Now, nearly all those spots are occupied by lovely, dear, female friends. Friends that I love to hang out with, laugh with and talk with but...
um...
I think I'm going to work on that. At least two slots for boys. You know, keep it in balance and all that.
1 comment:
Dear Lora,
I like you. You make me smile.
You are witty, talented, insightful, brilliant, and a dear friend.
Your blog is very Loraesque. I like it.
I would like it more if there was more of it, just like I would like to spend more time with you.
Alas, I live in the South. You live in the East.
Perhaps a visit is in the cards.
Until then, thanks for letting me read.
Love,
Jackie
Post a Comment