I don't like to fail at hard things. I don't have very much time after work/ward stuff/boyfriend stuff/roommate stuff.
(Sigh--hand to the forehead). Why didn't I choose to audit the lower level literature class instead of a chemistry class? At least I like novels. Oh well-- it will be good for me, right? Build my character and all of that. And, in reality, I do kind of like the systematic thinking and the problems. I just don't like that I have to think so hard for 15+ hours of my free time. Plus, whenever I get confused about something and ask T to clarify, he just goes off about how, "that's a really good question but first you'll have to understand some basic quantum mechanics..."
Sigh. Why didn't I study quantum mechanics?
1 comment:
Lora - you totally used the word "boyfriend." Not just out loud, but IN PRINT. Such progress!
Have fun with the chemistry. If nothing else, it is always good to have experiences that help you to know what you DON'T want to do when you "grow up!"
Love you!
Post a Comment