4.23.2010

Babies


 BABIES: Bayar's first words link

Context:

I am from a family of film majors and movie-goers.  Yet, somehow I still manage to miss the opening weekends of nearly every blockbuster and indeed have often not even heard of some of these productions that earn, in a weekend, what some countries claim as their annual GDP.  This time, however, I'm proud to report that I am first on the scene!  I'm here to announce the big documentary of the summer: BABIES!

This may seem funny to some bright minds out there-- why would she be interested in a documentary on BABIES?  Well, you see, I live with women in their late twenties and early thirties.  Some of us are definitely baby hungry so I hear a decent amount about babies and aging ovaries, so there's some built up fascination around babies.  But mainly I just thought the trailer looked kind of interesting, cute and even hi.lar.i.ous at times!  I hope it's a good one.


1 comment:

L.J. said...

As an update, I watched BABIES. It's not quite the adventure flick of the summer, unless Anthropology 101 gets your heart racing. It really was akin to an anthropology documentary, with all the things that accompany that. However, there were some very funny clips with the kids so I would recommend looking some of those are the internet if you're interested in some good clean kid-humor fun.