This morning I learned how to change the background on my blog beyond the templates offered by blogger. Congratulations to me!! I know, I know-- some of you have known how to do that since the pre-existence but I'm still kind of excited about it. I'm hoping a more seasonal appropriate and easy-on-the-eyes aesthetic will inspire more blog activity.
P.S. I'm pretty sure I took the most basic route for changing the look of my blog. I welcome tips from other (more advanced) bloggers. Specifically, I tried to look for the option to change my language to "Pirate" language, a la Facebook language options, but my search proved to be unfruitful. Let me know if there's a secret place for the coolest languages.
3 comments:
Have you checked out Jackie's blog for tips? http://sarager.blogspot.com/p/bloggling-tips.html
I learned everything from her. She is a blogger PRO!
And I'm way excited about babies too-I watched the preview about 20 times! I'll watch it when it comes out on Netflix. Tell me if its good!
I am sure there is a way you can go into your HTML coding and removed "the cutest blog on the block" logo. Unless you want it...
Thanks, Carrie. Jackie is kind of a rock star in the blogging world. I'll check out the link.
Tis probably true, Kelly, but they scared me with all their language about keeping their name on the blog skin... I may just have to wage some quiet rebellion though.
Post a Comment