I love people. I realize that statement is somewhat trite, seeing how only sociopaths and anti-social individuals don't love people (and I mean "anti-social" in the clinical sense, not in the 'I Tend to avoid Linger Longer' sense).
But, to clarify, I mean that I love seeing the unexpected people. Those rare individuals that inspire. For example, there is an elderly couple that I periodically pass on the way to work. They are still friends (Inspiration: check). They still exercise every morning at approximately 7:45 (Inspiration: check). AND the man uses suspenders to hold his sweatpants up (Um...Double Check!). His pants have an elastic waistband, but he still makes sure to wear the suspenders everyday. Seriously--it looks awesome! Quite the sartorialist. It makes me want to add classy pizazz to all my outfits.
1 comment:
I'm pleased to see you're not just a blogee... Even if you post only once a month. P.S. I just figured out that L was you. I'm a little slow sometimes.
Post a Comment